Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is currently submitted for publication elsewhere (or an explanation must be provided along with the submission).
- The format of the manuscript follows the ICT Research manuscript template.
The corresponding author has consent of all authors. Information about ALL co-authors given in the manuscript have been added in the online system.
- The submission file(s) are in PDF format. TWO versions of the manuscript must be submitted: (i) a non-blind version, with information about all authors, and (ii) a blind version, without any information about authors.
- If submitting a revised manuscript, an additional document entitled “Response to Comments of Reviewers” must also be submitted, in PDF, without any information about authors.
- If submitting the final manuscript, it has been prepared in LaTeX.
Bài báo mờiBài viết bằng tiếng Anh
Bài báoChuyên mục "Bài viết" dành cho các tác giả gửi bài báo bằng tiếng Việt
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.